On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Group-IB CEO arrested in Russia for treason
- Lawsuit alleges ransomware contributed to hospitalised baby’s death
- Nakasone outs self as hound release advocate
- Syniverse owned, but we don’t know how badly
- Why Google keyword warrants are awesome
- Much, much more…
Nucleus co-founder Scott Kuffer is this week’s sponsor guest and the topic is actually a bit hilarious. They’ve found a killer use case that customers are clamouring for: Being able to map vulnerabilities to org groups within your enterprise so you can see who’s slacking off when it comes to patching.