On this week’s show Patrick Gray, Katie Nickels and Joe Slowik discuss the week’s security news, including:
- US Government warns of impending critical infrastructure hacks
- Log4j bug in VMWare gets a workout
- Ex Uber CSO Joe Sullivan facing wire fraud charges
- Signal to push ahead on cryptocurrency payments
- Italian literary nerd busted for running one man APT operation
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you by Okta. Marc Rogers is the executive director of cybersecurity there and he’s joining us this week to talk about the log4j bug and some adjacent issues. He’s working on a paper with IST about the bug and what it all means, and he’s joining us this week to talk about why the log4j drama was different.