On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Conti’s war against Costa Rica
- DoJ revises CFAA guidance
- Naughty kids get access to DEA portal
- A look at a Russian disinfo tool
- PyPI and PHP supply chain drama
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you by Thinkst Canary. Its founder Haroon Meer will join us in this week’s sponsor interview to talk about what might happen to infosec programs now the world economy is getting all funky.